Statistics Expert 3
Professional Statistician holding a Masters in Statistics with 6 years of experience as a statistical consultant.
Presently doing PhD from Indian Statistical Institute.
Service Description :
- Trained in Data Mining and Predictive Analytics Modeling using R and SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Data include longitudinal, hierarchical, multivariate, high-dimensional, cross-sectional with time-series, count.
- Use the statistical software SAS and R.
- 4 years experience teaching statistics at college level. Taught undergraduate and graduate students with concepts
understanding and application with different software (SPSS, SAS, Minitab).
- Expertise of analysis includes survival analysis, categorical data analysis, logistic regression, multiple regression,
multi-level regression, mixed model, multivariate time series, ANOVA, ANCOVA.
- Can help and tutor programming in R and SAS.
- Extract, clean and process data, perform statistical summaries and tests for report and publication
- Collaborate with University professors for statistical methods and analysis for peer-review publications.
- Write methods and results sections in peer-reviewed publications.
- Develop statistical model, test model assumptions, interpret output,
- Interpret output and write a summary for non-statistician.
- Statistical advice on design and methodology based on research question.
- Help MS students with advanced statistical course, with design, analysis of data dissertation.